8 x 8" ARCHIVAL PRINTS - SET OF 9 (UNSIGNED)
Enjoy the magic of the movies and the enchantment of the classic 35mm film projection booth with this set of archival giclée print from Taylor Umphenour's The Cue Dot.
ABOUT THE PRINTS: These photographs are printed on a special archival stock, the Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310 gsm. Canson has been making paper for almost five hundred years, and so became the natural choice for printing the archival photographs of The Cue Dot. Used by artists for centuries, Canson has recently expanded their line of papers by offering new microporous coatings on the same time-tested museum-quality substrates they've been making for years.
• Giclée print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310gsm
• Printed with Epson Ultrachrome Inks - state of the art, high density archival inks
• Each print has an 8x8" Sheet Size (20 x 20cm) - (7.5x7.5" Image Size (19x19cm)
• Ships unframed and unmatted
• Part of an open edition of prints at this size
• Ships in a flat mailer with protective sleeve and backing
• Rated for archival longevity - up to more than 100 years, depending on display conditions.
* * *