Your Cart is Empty
Sold Out $32.00
Enjoy the magic of the movies and the enchantment of the classic 35mm film projection booth with this archival giclée print from The Cue Dot. This print shows off the entire projection booth, and the two 35mm film projectors which have original carbon arc lamp houses from 1938. These projectors were in active use for 75 years before the conversion from film to digital projection.
ABOUT THE PRINT: This photograph is printed on a special archival stock, the Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310 gsm. Canson has been making paper for almost five hundred years, and so became the natural choice for printing the archival photographs of The Cue Dot. Used by artists for centuries, Canson has recently expanded their line of papers by offering new microporous coatings on the same time-tested museum-quality substrates they've been making for years.
• Giclée print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310gsm
• Printed with Epson Ultrachrome Inks - state of the art, high density archival inks
• 7.5x7.5" Image Size (19x19cm)
• 8x8" Sheet Size (20 x 20cm) - ships unframed and unmatted
• Part of an open edition of prints at this size
• Ships in a flat mailer with protective sleeve and backing
• Signed by the artist in the lower right hand corner
• Rated for archival longevity - up to more than 100 years, depending on display conditions.
© 2017 Film Leader Co..